Thursday, March 20, 2014

Focusing my life on Love

I believe I have been given a mission, but it is really the same mission of all Christians, to carry God's love out into the world.  To share that love with those who are near to me and those who are not.  I am called to start always from love in all I do.  There is a great well of Love that I draw from, that well is God.  It is deep and it is sweet.  That is the God I want to show the world.

This Love makes me strong.  I can resist all and endure all because of the Love of God.  He sends His Love to me The Holy Spirit who strengthens and guides me.  I don't know what God will ask me to do for Him and I know I may never see the results myself, I simply trust in Him.

When we fail to start from Love as Christians we fail to bring them God.  How can we expect them to act as if they have God already when we don't share Him with them?  Love them into goodness and trust God to change their hearts.

No comments: