Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Only in God

only in God and through God can I become who I truly am.  Only by becoming who I am in Christ can I fully see truth.  Only by getting living in God and getting out of my own way can I do this.  I can't actually do this, God does this and I allow it.  To be the small petty person I want to be in myself would be a shame.  My vision of life is so small.  God will give me a big life full of things I can't even imagine, and because I can't imagine them I resist.  I get so caught up in daily living in the wants and desires of those around me that if I didn't start my day here with Him I would be lost in my own mask.  Without Him I would be so miserable and lost in exchanging one mask for another trying so hard to find the one that fits me, but none of them fit.  We are not meant to live under a mask, we are meant to live as free beings under Christ.

No comments: