Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Day a new blog.

I realize that the person who needs to do more to support life is me. I'm the one who needs to do more to support candidates who I agree with. I'm the one who needs to talk more to people about life. I need to challenge those who say they hate abortion but still want to keep it legal for others. It's rediculous, if you think abortion is wrong then you can't support it. And I feel as strongly that you can't say abortion is wrong and allow other types of murder. Either all life is sacred or none is. None of us are pure and we can't say we are better than someone else, we don't know their hearts, only God does. God thirsts for their souls, even the souls of murderers. If a murderer fails to convert it is our own fault as well as theirs, especially if we kill them instead of keeping them in prison.

There are many souls in this world that are in darkness. I believe these souls are waiting for us to call them out of that darkness. If we never reach out to them and they never see the light aren't we also at fault? Some souls need intercessory prayer to prepare them the light. I need to pray more.

No comments: