Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I am a Sinner!

I am a sinner!  And I am confident in what I say.  I rejoice not in my sin, but I rejoice because I know God and I know that I need Him and that He has mercy on me.  I don't have to justify my sins because I, myself, can not keep from sinning.  I can try to do better, but I will never be free from sin until I am united with my Master and Savior.  The best thing is that I know He loves me, unconditionally.  Love, like faith, can not be seen or measured but I have both in abundance.  He is there in front of me and so is His love.  He leads me and guides me.  In Himall is possible.  In Him is all joy and all love and all security.  He takes care of stupid sinners like me!  I wouldn't want to be wise and powerful, I wouldn't want to not need Him.  I don't need anything they tell me I need.  He knows what I need and He gives it to me.

No comments: