Friday, January 25, 2013

October Baby

I didn't know when I took off early from work today how many tears I was going to shed.  We watched the movie October Baby a great John Schneider movie.  It's about a girl who was the product of a failed abortion and her journey.  To find out you weren't wanted by the woman who carried you would be so hard.  But this movie was about forgiveness.  I didn't because it was sad, even though it was in parts, but because it was beautiful.  I liked that it was a bit messy.  The girls parents were human and made mistakes.  The biological mother got forgiven and healing but still chose to not meet with the girl.  The ending was happy but not sappy.  Really well done.  There is a suprize at the end so you have to watch the credits.  I can't wait to see another Pro Life movie John Schneider filmed here in Smithville called Doonby.  Either movie is a get way to celebrate life and especially ProLife month.

No comments: