Thursday, May 16, 2013

Morning prayer reflection before the Blessed Sacrament

My Lord, my God, my King, my Savior, Beloved, open my heart to You my love. Beloved let me rest my head on your chest and hear Your heartbeat.  Keep me close to You enveloped in Your love.  Keep your arms secure around me, protect me and guide me.  I know that You love me and I love You unreservedly.  You are my King, my Joy, my Reason.  I fall into Your arms and abandon myself to You and Your will.  I give You my life, I am Your servant.  I will do You will for I know Your will for me is Your love for me.  Blindly I will follow You.  I give You all that I am, I am Yours.  You my Beloved have taught me to love.  Without You my life was empty and hollow.  You have filled me with all that is good.  You have removed my fears and given me strength.  You have healed me.  You give me all I need for all I need is You.  Let me rest forever in Your arms.  Let me do Your will and my joy will be complete.

No comments: