Monday, March 9, 2015

My morning prayer

Thank you Dear Lord for loving me today and everyday.  Thank you for saving my life.  Thank you for showing me possibilities and how being brave is easier than I thought.  Thank you for turning my life from a place of unremitting darkness to place of light and love.  Thank you for opening my eyes to the people around me, letting me see that they are just like me with the same fears and worries.  Thank you for opening my my heart to them.  Thank you Dear Lord for teaching me to love.  I don't love as well as You love but maybe someday I will get closer to that ideal.  Especially Lord thank you for opening my heart to those it is hard to love and so are most in need of love.  Dear my one wish is that my heart would more open to love, that I would both love and and have the courage to do all the things in the world that needed to bring more love into the world.  Amen.

No comments: