Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Gods Love

I am just a sinner sitting here before God.  I am so small and unworthy of His attention.  Why does Je love me?  I am so imperfect in my own eyes.  Maybe the same reason He loves me is the same reason he loves everyone in the world.  The same reason He loves me, who sins so often and knows I am sinning and yet does it anyway, is the same reason He loves the thief and the murdered and wants them to repent and be saved.

I know that God wants all of us.  I know intellectually that He loves all of us.  I can believe that He loves all His creation and therefore it is all precious, but I know I am a sinner.  I don't doubt Gods love for me, I have seen it.  I just don't feel worthy of it.  I guess I will just have to accept the gift and because of this gift, I have to love those around me that I don't particularly like.

God loves me imperfect as I am, I have to love them because of this.

No comments: