Friday, January 13, 2017

Today Dear Lord I will look for You

Today Dear Lord, I will look for You,
I will look for You in the clouds that bring us rain and bring life to the fields.
I will look for You in the pine trees that give us shade.
I will look for You in the blue sky and green river.
I will look for You everywhere and find a glimpse of You there.

I will look for You in the love my parents have for me.
I will look for You in how my siblings care for their children.
I will look for You in my friends, for they care for me and I for them.
I will look for You in how my little cat lights up when I come home.
I will for You everywhere and find a glimpse of You there.

I will look for You in the man panhandling by the side of the road and the woman in line for groceries.  I know I will find a part of You in all the people I see no matter their color or hat they believe.  I know You are there in them and I need to treat them as I would treat You.  If I look for You  I see you everywhere.

No comments: