Sunday, December 4, 2016

Jesus Loves me, this I know

It's a simple children's song and so very true, but I know I am beloved of God by so many things in my life.  He takes care of me.  I think that faith really has to start from the truth that God loves us.Becuase He loves us does not mean that nothing bad will happen, but that it will all work for the ultimate good of getting us and as many others as possible into heaven.

The bad things that have happened in my life have increased my ability to sympathize with other people and to love them even when others don't.  I know what poverty is and I know what it's like to do without basic things that others take for granted.  I know what it's like to choose between food and toilet paper.  This helps me to help others, to me this is God/'s love.  He makes my life more full by letting me love other people.

No comments: