Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Morning Prayer to start the day

My King, my Love, my Joy!  Swell my heart, Beloved with You Love.  You are love, my King.  You are all peace and all contentment.  You hold me fast to you bussom, I am under Your care.  You my Master, my Teacher give me all I need.  Oh how well cared for is you daughter.  I doubt at times and worry but you take care of me anyway.  I am a fool at times, but still You love me.  Help me Oh Lord to carry that love out in to the world.  Give me an open and loving heart.  Grant me the right vision to see You in all I meet today.  Take me in You hand and fashion me as the instrument of You peace.  You have given us a wise leader, open my mind so that I may see how to fulfill what he asked of us.  How can I personally help the poor and the weak?  What can I give up for them?  How can I do what is needed to be on Your right hand side?

No comments: