Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Accepting God's Love

How often do I reject God's love for me or refuse to see what He has done for me?  Everyday.  I am so afraid that if I let Him fill me up that I would , I don't know what.  He does so much for me,and he can do exactly what I ask for in prayer, but it isn't how I imagined it, I don't recognize it as His gift to me.  I expect to not get what I want, even if I only ask for what I need.  Luckily God doesn't do what we expect.

I nene to relax and except that the God of the universe loves me and wants me to be filled with His love and with His light.  Maybe that is the journey I am on this Advent.  Advent is our journey into accepting Christ coming into our lives.  He comes to us literally as the child Jesus and into our hearts if we let Him.

No comments: