Thursday, December 10, 2015

Courageous Love

More and more I find myself called to a life of love.  Simply that.  To live every moment of my life as a conduit of the love of God.  I fall short of this ideal so many times in a single day I lose count.  Prayer is what I need, for myself so I can be changed into the image of the Beloved, for others, especially those around the world and here at home who advocate hate or fear.

We believe in God, we believe in Heaven, what do we fear other than change?  If we were already a nation built on Christian beliefs we would be a nation of radical love not a nation of selfishness and the world would be transformed.  We are not that nation, but we can get there with God.

Pray more than ever for our world.  If you don't pray start, if you do pray double the prayers you pray.  Be careful who you pray to, if your prayers are full of mistrust and hate you may not be praying to the Beloved.

No comments: