Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Seeing Christ in Everyone, yes Everyone

I try really hard to see Christ in those around me and those who aren't.  I must admit it is pretty easy to love those who love me and to see Christ in those I like or understand.  I can even love the enemy far away, but loving the person who doesnt think like I do but who is close is impossible for me by myself.  I am going to need Gods help with that.

I have met a person whose ideas on God are so alien to my own.  He uses God as a club to beat others over the head.  He isn't the kind of person I would choose to be near or to talk to and that is wrong.  I prefer to talk to those who agree with me because that is comfortable, but he is the one I need to talk to.  He needs to see and understand the God of Love I know.  I need to pray for him.  God keeps throwing him in my path and I keep skirting him.  I need to stop that.  I tell others you know it is the will of God when it truly isn't your will, all else is suspect.

No comments: