Thursday, March 17, 2016

O Lord, make me small, make me low, make me humble, and happy to be so

O Lord, make me small, make me low, make humble, and happy to be so.
O Lord grant me the wisdom to see You in all things and to accept Your will in my life.
Grant me the grace, O Lord, to do all things in You and for You.
Let me find joy at Your feet and in all Your works.
Let me find the wisdom I need in Your word.

Make small Dear Lord and malleable in your hands.
Form me in You likeness and give me a new heart.
Grant me, O Lord a heart like Yours, a heart of love and understanding.
Make Me more like You.

O Lord, make me brave, give me the courage to carry You in all I do out into the world.
Give me the courage to speak and the words to say to those caught up in the world.
Grant the strength to with stand the blows and count them as nothing.
Lend me Your heart, O Lord, that I may love all, even those who hate me.

No comments: